Kheni - Good times Kheni - Good times

Wow, Very origional!

I loved this song to bits. Why? Because it's jsut the right mix of minor and major, and has a wonderful soft sound which is enough to make me feel pretty nostalgic.
This is a masterpiece - I hope you make other songs like this, it's so unique and i feel that you could really do something with songs like these.

On a side note, would I be able to use this in my upcoming game?

Kimken responds:

Yeah, happy tunes for once.
Good you think so :)

And to answer your question: Feel free to use this in any game you make :P Or anything else for that matter.

Mountain Climber Mountain Climber

Nice

I enjoyed listening to this piece of music, you did a good job of the whole jazzy thing :D
the only thing i can comment on really is that it takes a while to get into the melodies and each melody isn't connected to the next one very strongly - also in the last section, the harmonies don't quite work, but maybe you intended that ;)

Overall, nice song but could do with a bit of improving. Still love it though! Bring out the parts which you find catchy and it could be a winner!

Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX} Dire, Dire, Docks {RMX}

100% quality

you're right - I love this music and it was very originally recaptured. It was origional how you added the drums so late, as Logini said, and it would be perfect in any flash game for an underwater scene. Straight on my favorites, I like your stile :3

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

Sweet! Another one appreciates my songs/remixes! and if anyone uses this song for a flash that would be tight! i just need to be notified first...but glad you like it! ^_^v

*Rave Trigger* *Rave Trigger*

Nice tune!

The title specks for itself - cool! Not so sure about the 'lyrics' but hey, it's still amazing! :O

*Rising Dragon* [ZeRo BaSs] *Rising Dragon* [ZeRo BaSs]

Love it :)

I like the way you faded the frum beat in eventually! Nice bass too, even if you are called zErO bAsS ;)!
Loving your work as always

ZeRo-BaSs responds: