Space Beats Space Beats

Amazing

Brilliant outcome, and I'm glad to have helped you with the graphics :D
You should drop into Nocturnalhaunt.com more, it's great seeing you around ^^

Good luck in the future,
Chris

littleMonsterGames responds:

Thanks chris

I'll drop in again sometime soon :)

Cursor Attack 3 Cursor Attack 3

Overrated

I think that the ideas you ahve in this game are new and unique, but I don't think that you quite finished this game;
-The music didn't suit anything, it was just put in there to get a better review. It was the same piece all the way thru, and I'dheard it in at leat 2 other submissions
-The graphics weren't great - a simple linear gradient was 'enough' for almost everytihng
-The stages: What was up with that? If you're going to have a background at least make it relevant to the game. A little patter in the background just didn't do it for me

Overall, the concept was unique and original, but you didn't put all your effort into this one.

Rollercoaster Creator Rollercoaster Creator

Nice Idea

I liked your idea for this - a new take on Line Rider I guess, but with an objective.
The game worked very well and I can tell you put a lot of effort into polishing this game.
My only concern is that it wasn't very fast-paced, so out of all those levels you made, a lot of people might not want to finish them. Try being more creative, like adding stunt track pieces, or a robotic arm which the player can use to collect out of reach coins.
Another thing, although I think it was just my computer, I had to move my mouse to make the animations play - felt like I was cranking it up lol. Don't know if anyone else had that problem tho,
Good luck

Undefined's Protector Undefined's Protector

Excellent

I really enjoyed this game - you clearly took a long time to make it
I only found one glitch - in one map, I couldn't select any of my units until the end of a round.
I loved this game, it is extremely addictive and enjoyable to play.
Maybe if you make a sequel, you should try and use more varied maps (sand, different terrains). Also, a medium class of units (not advanced, not basic)
loved it!

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Awesome!

This was by far the best game on ng - it really engaged me, and I spent a whole hour playing it! It took a lot of thought to uncover the real murderer, and all of the details were drawn very well.
The interface was user-friendly and easy to use, and proved very useful unlike most detective games interfaces.

I especially liked the end part where the officer interviewed it and you told the story of the crime - unique and original!

Overall, an AWESOME game, and I hope with all my soul that you make a sequel!

Super Flash Bros FTW!

Object Oriented AS Object Oriented AS

!!! =D

Amazing tut! It had a perfect balance of useablility, information and overall, an amazing flash tut!
I especially liked the new features that I've never seen in a tut before - explanations and notes are really good ideas, and overall was presented brilliantly!

You make tutorials come to life =D

10/10

smokinjoeevil responds:

Thanks a lot! I kinda based the ideas on what I thought a lot of other tutorials I've seen around here were lacking. Glad you liked it.

Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

love it

great game, pity it wont get past the warning screen tho :(

--Balloon shooter-- sucks --Balloon shooter-- sucks

Not a bad attempt

It's a good try for a game but I did get bored. Also, for those people who have never tried it - You can't import a game into Flash because the actionscript doesn't get imported! How do you play a game without actionscript, eh?

Anyway, good game! Keep up the good work and you'll go far.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Kewl

Not a bad game, I myself am making one like this. I remember in the portal, I saw a demo of this submission and now it's been front-paged! You inspired me to make one like this :)

Keep it up!

Sponge and Leroy V.2 Sponge and Leroy V.2

wOOt!

Great game! Yay! I was the saviour! it seemed really fun. I hope you become sucessful in your flash and make it to the top 40. good job!